VMWARE

Posts 61–69 of 69 · Page 5 of 5
does it work without VM?
Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post


Windows 7 32 bit
Core 2 Duo 2.8 Ghz
RAM : 2 GB
Approx. total memory(graphics): 256 MB (Intel)

I have my drivers, u mean i have to install those on virtual pc? but i have played CF in PC (not in VMW) without any drivers (Just opened after win 7 install)
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.TeddyBear View Post
does it work without VM?
Yes it works

Maybe, it prompted for install flash player while upening g4 box launcher, so i will install and drivers + directx + essesmtials and try.

If it dont works, then i will get a windows xp on VMware
I still can't find a working ISO...... someone which could help me and send a link?.............
Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post


Dont worry Isaac Newton is here to help u, let me on ur mind.

That U didnt mention the i5 thing, and RAM should be like 8 GB then no lag on 6 cows itself. /nevermind



Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
Can I run 8 cows? :\

That^

pfff wish some people could read english properly before trying to act smart and making fool of themselves instead.

Anyway even with 8 gig of ram I can't run more than 4 cows because my processor won't be able to handle 8 operating systems running high memory demanding game. Same goes for quad cores with hyperthreading, like i7. You need atleast two high end pc's for running 8 cows using vmware and an afkbot as well.
PC specs:
2.40GZ I5 2430m
4gb ram
555m graphics card

how many cows?
3-5 max
because my brothers one 4gb is not that much if you had 8gb then you can
Can some1 help me? I did everything same like in that tutorial.Yet I got the CF cannot run under a VM error -,-.

Help....please.
Quote Originally Posted by DurDom View Post
Can some1 help me? I did everything same like in that tutorial.Yet I got the CF cannot run under a VM error -,-.

Help....please.
U have a high ranked account and why need VMWare?
Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post


U have a high ranked account and why need VMWare?
obviously to farm
Posts 61–69 of 69 · Page 5 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us