AngryLooking server host with full FTP Access

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking server host with full FTP Access
As the title states, looking for a server host with full access to all files. Currently I have a server through SurvivalServers.com and while they are a decent host, I literally have no access other then restart/stop and changing versions. As I am sick and tired of swapping CD Keys, I'm just looking to whitelist a server so I can hack freely.
Zap hosting, a friend have a server here, they have awesome server for only 49c / slot
But the website in in German, but you can use a translater

And of course, full FTP acces
i'm at zap-hosting.com too and very happy with that provider!
>>> Full FTP acces <<<
I have a zap hosting server, but I would like to get another in the US. Anyone know a US hoster with full ftp?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us