Unhappy[Solved]installing the weapon skin

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]installing the weapon skin
can any one make a video or teach me how to install , the weapons skin into the game , please I try many diferents way but I cant thank you so much every little help is appreciate a lot
Well There is no difficulty in it. People over look This http://www.mpgh.net/forum/592-call-d...installer.html
with this it auto installs everything and there is no difficulty
back ups the files so there is no problems. Then select the IWI files (Which u exstract from the texturepack then click install and wait
oh , thank you so much that help me a lot thanks for the fast reply
Didnt think it was that fast :P
And was expecting someone else to do it before me but No Problem

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

BTW you should change the page to solved (I dont know how to do that :P)
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us