[West]Selling Vindictus Gold.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[West]Selling Vindictus Gold.
Let's try this again. I have just over 1.3 billion gold in stock and am looking to sell it all. The more you buy, the better deal I will consider giving you. Post amount desired and price in USD you would be willing to pay and we can negotiate from there.
Quote Originally Posted by aquaurchin99 View Post
Let's try this again. I have just over 1.3 billion gold in stock and am looking to sell it all. The more you buy, the better deal I will consider giving you. Post amount desired and price in USD you would be willing to pay and we can negotiate from there.
i have a unorthodox way. Any chance you have youtube channel i can get you subs and likes for gold. ie 60 subs and 50 likes for 50mil
I'm just wondering if you would take Amazon GC as a payment.
email me
Quote Originally Posted by aquaurchin99 View Post
Let's try this again. I have just over 1.3 billion gold in stock and am looking to sell it all. The more you buy, the better deal I will consider giving you. Post amount desired and price in USD you would be willing to pay and we can negotiate from there.
right now legit gold sites are 130 usd for 1 bil, ill give u 100 usd for your gold
email me at ddso610@gmail.com
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?