Trading Lvl 30 EU-NE Lol account
I have this really nice lol account which is lvl 30 ofcourse .
It has Theese fine champions
Runes : I got a special rune page for akali activating double blades at lvl 1 and i got some jungler and standard AP Runes ;]




Skins i got Theese :o


So i want to trade this EU-NE account For kinda the same thing but on EU west coz i get better connection there and i dont have the free EU west transfer .
RP and IP : http://imgur.com/nMYsE
Feel free to PM Me and ask me shit.
Edit: Waiting for images to approve :p
It has Theese fine champions
Runes : I got a special rune page for akali activating double blades at lvl 1 and i got some jungler and standard AP Runes ;]
Skins i got Theese :o
So i want to trade this EU-NE account For kinda the same thing but on EU west coz i get better connection there and i dont have the free EU west transfer .
RP and IP : http://imgur.com/nMYsE
Feel free to PM Me and ask me shit.
Edit: Waiting for images to approve :p

