New Co-Op Room Glitch Cheat Engine Pointer
New Co-Op Room Glitch Cheat Engine Pointer
PollShould I Release It ?
46 votes
Just release.
@darkstormx I just asked cause I dont want some guys flaming , raging in my thread saying its already made! 

What kind off Co-op hack?
5 Votes - Yes
[6:00]
WAITING FOR RELAESE
[6:00]
WAITING FOR RELAESE
Please relaese
What is death's cheat? I haven't seen it.
Attention whore. If you have a hack either release it or don't. You don't need to post threads asking everybody if you should release it, they're obviously going to say yes.
23 yes, @Mohaimen Hassan release it ;-)
gogogo, the bannwave will struck 99% of us anyway, so just release it, get happy and get banned^^
release it!!! 

I think the hack hes talking about is the one that changes the room type. Like using CE to change BG Extreme -> BG Easy
Just a thread I found that had something to do with CO-OP room by DEATHL
Just a thread I found that had something to do with CO-OP room by DEATHL
35 yes ..
RELEASE NOW xD
RELEASE NOW xD
Do guys like u like tempting us? OMG FKING RELEASE IT ALREADY!!! xD
making rooms easy...just glitch it ingame
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) DiscussionsAll cheat engine pointers patched
1 General Game Hacking[Help] Cheat Engine pointerOV 0 Combat Arms Europe HacksTut|Death Room Glitch! NEW ONE!! !! 8 Blackshot Hacks & Cheatspls some1 find the new code for cheat engine
3 WarRock - International Hacks[wanted]new cheat engine tut
37