SolvedHelp request! Error... :( Image in theard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Help request! Error... :( Image in theard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hel
Hi, i have this error:
~Moved~ @<<< >>> close all the background programs and run patcher_cf.exe
Are you using any hacks ?
No, this is my first start game... I runned game in Safe Mode (for safe ). @Janitor @Takari
Originally Posted by <<< >>>
No, this is my first start game... I runned game in Safe Mode (for safe ). @Janitor @Takari
Okay open Task Manager by press Ctrl + Alt + Delete .
Close any programs that you aren't using at the moment and that it won't effect you .
Well restart your PC and "Start windows Normal".
Originally Posted by Janitor
Well restart your PC and "Start windows Normal".
Ok. But when i start windows in normal mode after 20 seconds computer restarts .
Originally Posted by <<< >>>
Ok. But when i start windows in normal mode after 20 seconds computer restarts .
Do you know what cause that problem?
Start task manager and kill every weird process.
---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------
Originally Posted by <<< >>>
Ok. But when i start windows in normal mode after 20 seconds computer restarts .
Do you know what cause that problem?
Start task manager and kill every weird process.
Originally Posted by Janitor
Do you know what cause that problem?
Start task manager and kill every weird process.
---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------
Do you know what cause that problem?
Start task manager and kill every weird process.
I can't. When i start Windows (XP) computer restarts... I reinstalled windows and i installed 1-2 drivers and computer asking restart, i restarted computer and computer restarts after 20-23 seconds .
Originally Posted by <<< >>>
I can't. When i start Windows (XP) computer restarts... I reinstalled windows and i installed 1-2 drivers and computer asking restart, i restarted computer and computer restarts after 20-23 seconds .
Well , that's obviously a PC problem . I suggest you to talk with a PC technician .
Well the error is clearly says that it's caused by an external program. Like said try closing some stuff in your background... Including your a/v / firewall
CrossFire suicks.
Redownload Cf?
2 days no answer.. Ill consider this is solved.
Closed.