CrossFire : How To Make Hack Work.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CrossFire : How To Make Hack Work.
Hey Folks. I Know This Is Not The Right Section But It Could Stop Peoples To Say Bad Words.

Ok So Many Of You Guys Get Xtrap Error Right!?

I Have A Solution For It. You Will Have To Follow These Steps To Make It Work.

If The Hack Wont Work On Automatic Inject. Manuel Inject It On Log In Screen.

Many Of You Guys Have Problem With HackerMaybe Hack. So Here How It Works :
1. Rename The DLL Into "DSound.dll" And Put it In CrossFire Folder.
2. If That Wont Work Dont Delete The DSound.dll From CrossFire Folder Just Download This Injector And Run It (For Win 7 - Vista Run It As Admin) And Then Choose Manuel Inject And Chose The DSound.dll DLL In Injector And Run Patcher_CF (As Admin For W-7,Vista) And Then Press F6 To Inject On Log In Screen.

And Then Am Sure The Hack Will Work.

So Thats All. I Request To @Hero. And Other Moderators Please Dont Remove This Post. Remove It When The Hack Gets Patched - Detected.

Thanks.
-[S]ilent.

This is the proper section.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
This is the proper section.
I Know But No One Will Check This Page. I Wanted This On Hack Page So They Could See.
Quote Originally Posted by -[S]ilent. View Post
i swear i found that my self i didnt c+p
ok np

/msg2short
Nice tutorial..
im trying to do this on a dif hack but i still got a xtrap
Quote Originally Posted by -[S]ilent. View Post
Hey Folks. I Know This Is Not The Right Section But It Could Stop Peoples To Say Bad Words.

Ok So Many Of You Guys Get Xtrap Error Right!?

I Have A Solution For It. You Will Have To Follow These Steps To Make It Work.

If The Hack Wont Work On Automatic Inject. Manuel Inject It On Log In Screen.

Many Of You Guys Have Problem With HackerMaybe Hack. So Here How It Works :
1. Rename The DLL Into "DSound.dll" And Put it In CrossFire Folder.
2. If That Wont Work Dont Delete The DSound.dll From CrossFire Folder Just Download This Injector And Run It (For Win 7 - Vista Run It As Admin) And Then Choose Manuel Inject And Chose The DSound.dll DLL In Injector And Run Patcher_CF (As Admin For W-7,Vista) And Then Press F6 To Inject On Log In Screen.

And Then Am Sure The Hack Will Work.

So Thats All. I Request To @Hero. And Other Moderators Please Dont Remove This Post. Remove It When The Hack Gets Patched - Detected.

Thanks.
-[S]ilent.

doesn't work for me. i still have xtrap
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us