DubStep Tutorial: Basic Bass Wobble

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
DubStep Tutorial: Basic Bass Wobble
Hey guyz I'm Zeroskull, Bboy and DJ, and I'm gonna teach you how to make a basic bass wobble using FLStudio 10.

0. FLStudio 10
FLStudio (Fruity Loops) is a DJ program used by many famous artists such as Dead Mau5 and Feed Me and you can download it Here: FL Studio

1.Starting Up

When you first open it up it should look like this:


2. Making Your Wobble
-Look in the top right corner of your screen and click on the "" tab.

-Once it's open click on Sytrus, it's going to be the soul of your bass.



-It should look like this:



- Now click on the arrow in the top right corner of Sytrus and click "Default" in the top right corner of the tabs.



- Now goto the "" tab.

- See the random orange and white lines with circles inside the box? Drag the orange/yellow circles in the shape of a box like the picture below:



- Now do you see the box next to it with all the random knobs? make it match the picture below bu holding and dragging upeard the knobs:



3. Making It Unique
Now to change it sup to make it the way you want.

- First you can change the frequency (speed of wobbling)by dragging this knob up and down.



- Now you can make your sound unique by clicking on the OP 1 and OP 2 tabs and changing these knobs:



And now you have your basic bass wobble!

4. Making a Song

- Click on the tab on the top of the screen below to play your wobble in different notes:




So I hope you guys/girls like my tutorial and weren't bored to death by it.
And to show you guys/girls this works Here's a song I made with it: Bass Wobbler by Zeroskull on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free


(For more info on FLStudio visit FL Studio Music creation DAW)[COLOR="Silver"]

My Music:
Zeroskull's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
My Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/ZeroSkull22
Me on Beatport:
DJ ZeroSkull on Beatport DJs
Category:
DUBSTEP!!!
Nice tut.
If someday I do one, I´ll give ur credits
I don't understand it but thanks for sharing it.
I highly recommend fruity loops to anyone that is a beginner to producing music.
-x_O
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?