Gun Texturing Tutorial[Photoshop, InGeneral]

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Gun Texturing Tutorial[Photoshop, InGeneral]
Hello I've been very busy with my own game and what not and I used to contribute to this section about 2-3 years ago. Many of you may not know be me but my other account was Zane Slayman. Anyways I figured now that I ventured onto other more thrilling work i thought I send you gusy a video that may or may not help. Back when I was here I used to adore texturing CA guns and what not. Maybe you guys can learn a little from this little video I created for game development studios.

Hope you guys enjoy this!


Thanks guys,
/moved
You have a game?
Quote Originally Posted by CombatModder- View Post
You have a game?
Yes I do, it's currently in early development.
Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post

Yes I do, it's currently in early development.
whats it called?
Quote Originally Posted by CombatModder- View Post


whats it called?
Line of Fire.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Line of Fire.
It's actually Alpha Project : Line of Fire now
may i get the plugin?
Is this difficult for an expert GFX designer?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?