Looking for a working key.

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for a working key.
I have $10 to spend on a key could someone with a key and willing to give me one post down below

Skype : Nick.Wow2
Seeing my friends aren't playing anymore - I could sell you one.
Quote Originally Posted by arnuoldix View Post
Seeing my friends aren't playing anymore - I could sell you one.
You got skype?
Quote Originally Posted by adz120 View Post
I know a guy that I've bought two from, very trustworthy and legit. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...ys-3-99-a.html
I've read the rest of the comments on the thread and he seems to be selling in use codes. If someone did that to me and left me with no refund, they would be reported to paypal.
I woodent buy a key from a random dude in Lithuania next thing you no he will be asking for credit card number and your moms maiden name.
Quote Originally Posted by tepee07 View Post
I woodent buy a key from a random dude in Lithuania next thing you no he will be asking for credit card number and your moms maiden name.
I'd go for Paypal and I would never give a person my moms Maiden name or my Credit Card number.
Quote Originally Posted by killallmans View Post
I'd go for Paypal and I would never give a person my moms Maiden name or my Credit Card number.
it was a joke lol
Quote Originally Posted by tepee07 View Post
I woodent buy a key from a random dude in Lithuania next thing you no he will be asking for credit card number and your moms maiden name.
Seriously? Now there's a difference where I live?

I never said that I'll be asking for the money first. And yeah, I'll add you to skype in a minute.
Quote Originally Posted by tepee07 View Post
it was a joke lol
Oh I see, a very racist joke. Btw when you have "Hacks/Scripts" for dayZ and you use a new CD key does it insta ban you? Cause i just bought a key from this dude and he said that I got insta banned cause I had hacks on my computer. Thats why i'm in this position were I need to make a thread for people with LEGIT cd keys.
Quote Originally Posted by killallmans View Post
Oh I see, a very racist joke. Btw when you have "Hacks/Scripts" for dayZ and you use a new CD key does it insta ban you? Cause i just bought a key from this dude and he said that I got insta banned cause I had hacks on my computer. Thats why i'm in this position were I need to make a thread for people with LEGIT cd keys.
IF you used hacks with the new key - there is a possibility, yes. However if you just connected and got banned- you got scammed my friend, the key was already banned.
Quote Originally Posted by arnuoldix View Post
IF you used hacks with the new key - there is a possibility, yes. However if you just connected and got banned- you got scammed my friend, the key was already banned.
I never got to use it ONCE. Thanks for the notice please add my skype so I can start using the key
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us