CoolAuto-Airblast Script and Auto-Backstab Script and Triggerbot Script

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Auto-Airblast Script and Auto-Backstab Script and Triggerbot Script
Hi there! Unlike most people here, I know how to compile DLL's. I am not asking for a DLL, I simply want the code to compile.

I would like the Auto Airblast Code

Auto Backstab Code

Triggerbot Code

and If possible, a code where if a spy is behind me, I automatically kill it.
It is not possible to make write 'process' memory using scripts. Yuno why choob? Because you can't.
Quote Originally Posted by Krdzd View Post
Hi there! Unlike most people here, I know how to compile DLL's. I am not asking for a DLL, I simply want the code to compile.

I would like the Auto Airblast Code

Auto Backstab Code

Triggerbot Code

and If possible, a code where if a spy is behind me, I automatically kill it.
Actually you can, it's been down before.
Google Auto Airblast first link
The code for autoairblast
you're welcome
Krdzd would you mind posting the dlls when you have found the code(s) ?
Nah, this will be private for me and my girlfriend.
Really cool that you know how to make DLLs but that's not all you have to do when you find these codes
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Really cool that you know how to make DLLs but that's not all you have to do when you find these codes
I know that but having the code is the main step.
Main story of this thread: Hello everyone, I would like a free incredibly overpowered hack that is released to the public, but only I can use it. ._.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?