SolvedEasy way to make a ton of money?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Easy way to make a ton of money?
Hey, I'm pretty new here, I've seen a lot of the NFSW forums, but this is my first post.

Does anyone know a lot quicker way to make a lot of money as of now? I've been using FTW-QR2, but it's not really fast enough and occasionally it'll stop without me knowing, wasting the time I didn't know it stopped. The old money hacks no longer work even with the new patch not applied on the game. Has anyone found an easy "quick" method?

Thanks and I hope I'll like it here! (Side question: Why haven't I gotten banned even though tons of people have reported me for hacking?, and also when will the free roam chat be back online?) Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Aortak View Post
Hey, I'm pretty new here, I've seen a lot of the NFSW forums, but this is my first post.

Does anyone know a lot quicker way to make a lot of money as of now? I've been using FTW-QR2, but it's not really fast enough and occasionally it'll stop without me knowing, wasting the time I didn't know it stopped. The old money hacks no longer work even with the new patch not applied on the game. Has anyone found an easy "quick" method?

Thanks and I hope I'll like it here! (Side question: Why haven't I gotten banned even though tons of people have reported me for hacking?, and also when will the free roam chat be back online?) Thanks.
Too many questions but let's start anyway
1- IGC bug(s) have been fixed server side. There will be no bot to make you money.
2- NFS World's Dev Team (EA) doesn't give a sh*t about the reports.
3- About the Free Roam chat Drew will say it on NFS World's website once its ready.
So I'll have to keep using QR2 to get my money?
Quote Originally Posted by Aortak View Post
So I'll have to keep using QR2 to get my money?
Either that or Autofinish with a friend on a TE. But becareful with the QR Bot since it increases your Singleplayer stats.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?