Global Ban list codes?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Global Ban list codes?
Is there somewhere I can find why am I banned for DayZ with the code im recvieing, itried googling and nothing. >_>



EDIT: Im getting code #8e63
Those are just digits that are part of your GUID.
Well I get message when I login You have been Global Ban #8e63 so Idk what thats saying
It means you where useing some kind of cheat. The numbers are part of your CD key
Ah gotcha, so I just buy another cdkey and I'll just fix it. :P
So you cheated. And got punished it for it. Surprised... Why?
Quote Originally Posted by Whiteluxury View Post
So you cheated. And got punished it for it. Surprised... Why?
Stop being rude, he was just asking a question.
Quote Originally Posted by Whiteluxury View Post
So you cheated. And got punished it for it. Surprised... Why?
I have a feeling you are horribly outnumbered in this argument.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us