Looking for Signature

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for Signature
I would like to see who can make one for me

Main Text/Name: Communisty
Sub Text/Quote: Your Choice
Size: 500x150
Style: Dont know :S
Theme: Sickle and Hammer and Ak47
Colour: Red and Yellow and Black?
Image/Render: Lenin and Stalin
Designer: I dont know.
Other Information: Build look 3d and HD please

Hope You make better I would put signature who made by.

[I asking for free not pay please thank you.]
What AK47 / Hammer You Want?

Send The Picture to me. I Can Help You Edit It


---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

ⓘ

How About This?
^ Bumping 3 month old thread
Quote Originally Posted by MegaMurfee View Post
^ Bumping 3 month old thread
I want to contribute in this forum

and i want respect
I didn't diss you O.O

Your avatar looks like my cat..
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?