ArrowAssault Cube hacks

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Assault Cube hacks
it would be cool if you guys could start adding assault cube hacks I play it and i like this site I dont want to have to go to another site when I need Assault Cube hacks and I might even be able to find codes for you guys "MIGHT"
Well

did you find any yet.

if you did, Hit me up

and BTW can you hack assault cube on MAC OS X???

because i have Mac and i don't know if i can hack it or not.
I am trying my best to find a gap in the game.
Quote Originally Posted by HackerManOmar View Post
Well

did you find any yet.

if you did, Hit me up

and BTW can you hack assault cube on MAC OS X???

because i have Mac and i don't know if i can hack it or not.
I am trying my best to find a gap in the game.
Assault Cube is the easiest shit to hack ever, I got unlimited ammo + health in the latest 1.04 version yea that's right...

Yeah coming here begging for hacks like "HIT ME UP BRAH KTHX BAI" aint gonna get you nowhere, seriously dude, learn to do your own shit.

Having to use some pre-coded 3rd party Piece of shit app to even change values says something about hacking on a mac. Hacking isn't really the business for mac users and this site might not be for you. so plz, stfu/gtfo ->
hey can you tell me the site you downloaded those files
Unlimited health is easy but it doesnt work on the server because the server keeps track of that - or have you found a way to get around that? I have edit mode in multi and then u take no damage - I am thinking of doing something like that
that games a piece of shit
first off why do u even NEED hacks for that game?

its one of the easiest fps EVER

Second off Open Source Software (OSS) is software that is available under a special license that allows everyone to access the program code as well as the executable program. so you can edit it straight from the files without a bypass or anything, very simple.
hergah fatal plz make tut vid (:
Well i just found out how to hack it on mac os x

what you have to do is download an application called iHaxGamez (google it)
then find addresses as you would on windows
I have released AssaultCube cheats for Mac at aimbots dot net. Search around
Does anyone know a good guide for making these hacks?

I play the game as well. I got Windows XP
AssaultCube? Isn't that game really old?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us