What hack is that?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
What hack is that?
Hi.
I see many people in game that basically can predict wherever I go.
It's like they see me behind the wall or something (thats how it looks in kill cam)
Do you know which hack is it? is that a wallhack?
or is there a hack you can see the name of your enemies just like you see your teammates?

Thanks
Chances are it's an ESP (displays names, information, boxes showing you things about your enemies) and not a true wallhack, where players a drawn through walls by virtue of hooking. If you're using teknogods, there's loads of ESP hacks in this section you can use.
Maybe they have some radar?
maybe just simple esp, coz they know where yu are
Or maybe a good pair of headphones + a decent sound card ?

I exactly know where the enemy the second they move,walk,jump,reload,change wep; thanks to my Roccat Kave.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?