IOS mpgh app problems

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
IOS mpgh app problems
Hey just wanted to give u guys a heads up. On the iOS app you can't view other people's profile pictures and/or thumbnails in posts. Also no awesome emocons just an FYI. And idk if this is the right section but it made the most since.
-You can't view post quotes
-You can't reply on VMs
-You can't visit other peoples' profiles in general

Not complaining though since a lot of effort was put into this app by Dave. If this doesn't happen to anyone, I guess it's just something fucked up with my iPhone then
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
The app is a piece of shit, I know
Is the app going to be updated anytime soon?
Oh hell yes, got a reply from Dave! didn't even realize till today!

(sorry for bump, but with how few posts there are in this section I figured it wouldn't matter.)
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?