UnhappySolvedWebBrowser

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
WebBrowser
Ok guys I work on one webbrowser and i want to ask how to make the addressbar (a textbox) to show the address that you visit like
type in addressbar google.com and search MPGH at google when you open the site in the addressbar to be the url of MPGH. If you understand me I dont ask for code just try to explain
Don't the VB web browser have a doccument complete declaration?
Quote Originally Posted by stanislavmil View Post
Ok guys I work on one webbrowser and i want to ask how to make the addressbar (a textbox) to show the address that you visit like
type in addressbar google.com and search MPGH at google when you open the site in the addressbar to be the url of MPGH. If you understand me I dont ask for code just try to explain
Quote Originally Posted by stanislavmil View Post
What do you mean?
Private Sub yourbrowser_DocumentCompleted(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowserDocumentCompletedEv entArgs) Handles yourbwoser.DocumentCompleted
No I dont have that sub
Yeah they do. Just double click the control and it'll bring you to this in
Quote Originally Posted by stanislavmil View Post
No I dont have that sub
Code:
Private Sub WebBrowser1_DocumentCompleted(sender As Object, e As WebBrowserDocumentCompletedEventArgs) Handles WebBrowser1.DocumentCompleted

    End Sub
Unless you're using a custom broswer control, and even then they should have that
I know how to get the sub but do i have to type in code there?
Thanks for your response!
Quote Originally Posted by stanislavmil View Post
I know how to get the sub but do i have to type in code there?
Thanks for your response!
Textbox.Text = e.Url.AbsoluteUri
It isn't hard. lol
You're welcome. I got 500 thanks now
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us