I Need Help Again!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
I Need Help Again!
Hello I Need Help Again Guys I have A Problem

I Need Help When I Close A Program Like WarRock And My Program Auto Close What Is The Code For There?
Do you want your program to close whenever warrock closes?
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
Hello I Need Help Again Guys I have A Problem

I Need Help When I Close A Program Like WarRock And My Program Auto Close What Is The Code For There?
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
Do you want your program to close whenever warrock closes?
Yes Sir But I DOnt Know?
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
Yes Sir But I DOnt Know?
Check if the process of warrock is still open in a timer(1 second interval).

Process.GetProcessesByName("ProcName") Returns an array of processes.
If the total count of found processes equals zero - close your form.

If you still cannot do it, go learn the very basics.

We are not going to spoonfeed you your whole application.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Check if the process of warrock is still open in a timer(1 second interval).

Process.GetProcessesByName("ProcName") Returns an array of processes.
If the total count of found processes equals zero - close your form.

If you still cannot do it, go learn the very basics.

We are not going to spoonfeed you your whole application.
Follow this ;x
You should type when If worrock close then your form closes try to make it yourself stop asking for code
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?