[Release] FS Wallhack

Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
Why did you bump this thread? The last post was 2 weeks ago, stop bumping old threads.
well u bumped it too so stfu
Quote Originally Posted by pownage1 View Post
well u bumped it too so stfu
No i told you to stop bumping old threads, when i reply to your post straight after that isn't bumping a old thread, think before you post.
I think you might be glad this one wasn't pinned... It's detected now, but no it wont get you banned... It stops you getting in a server.. You'll get a message with : Pure Server, This server doesnt contain: [Materials] Blablabla.... So this isnt undetected... (anymore)
Its not working for me, and this does not include de_dust2!
Thanks dl see how it runs
i extracted it to materials now what?
Nice Wall Hack Man Thanks Alot! (in advance) =p
Thx!
More pwnage for me!
I got aimbot, and wall hax.
All I need is god mode
Lol thank you works gd
Is this hack for Cs1.6 or Cs:S ?
thx dude!
lyshary.jpgattachment deleted · 51 downloads before removal
So how do i reset this thing? I can't find my original materials folder. Plz gimme original!
Please you guys tell me how to remove it. Someone upload the original materials folder.
Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us