ok i'll try windows 7 on VMWARE
HelpAVA in VMWARE ... didn't work
lol happened the same to me :P
Closed to prevent spam and bumping.
If the OP would like the topic reopened, make a new thread.
VMWare is a crapshoot. It works for some and not for others. It never worked for me, so I just used the laptop technique until I became bored with farming.
If the OP would like the topic reopened, make a new thread.
VMWare is a crapshoot. It works for some and not for others. It never worked for me, so I just used the laptop technique until I became bored with farming.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsIf the original Hackshield changer didn't work for you
0 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help[HELP] Chams didn't work
2 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsFoolet's Speedhax didn't work for you? Click here
37 CrossFire TutorialsFor Ppl Who Didn't Worked To Get Free ZP 12 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsWTF?? CrossFire didn't work!!! 14