No more duping?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
No more duping?
23.5.1 Hotfix is now Live!

Submitted by BitFox on Thu, 09/06/2012 - 16:12
After receiving player feedback, we've made changes to the Mad Lab dungeon

Changes to Back End to help prevent item duplication
Back end changes to help with duping issues

Thats what the update on the web says..
I have my doubts too..... lets wait for some clients and i will try to dupe
I've managed to dupe 4 wis -> 8 wis with the new update.
Quote Originally Posted by flyrocket View Post
I've managed to dupe 4 wis -> 8 wis with the new update.
How have you managed to dupe with the dupe client out of date?
Quote Originally Posted by ISeeDeadPixels View Post
How have you managed to dupe with the dupe client out of date?
Make a new one.............. xD
Quote Originally Posted by Strudul View Post
Make a new one.............. xD
If i was that smart. i would. ;D
Quote Originally Posted by ISeeDeadPixels View Post
If i was that smart. i would. ;D
Fortunately they are that smart... so they did

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by flyrocket View Post
I am using my proxy and looking at the packets as connection messages...
Out of curiosity, would you say that makes duping easier/harder/no difference?
Can u send me the server u use ?
How the hell you could dupe? You did the blind-dupe?
I am using my proxy and looking at the packets as connection messages...
I dupe with new hotfix. First I used a 123.5.0 client went on Yogda and searched foe 123.5.0. Then I went to webframe and clicked on strings. I searched for 123.5.0 and changed it to 123.5.1 AND IT WORKS
Quote Originally Posted by SkyCamre View Post
I dupe with new hotfix. First I used a 123.5.0 client went on Yogda and searched foe 123.5.0. Then I went to webframe and clicked on strings. I searched for 123.5.0 and changed it to 123.5.1 AND IT WORKS
Right, but i just edited fresh swf and everything works too
Quote Originally Posted by SkyCamre View Post
I dupe with new hotfix. First I used a 123.5.0 client went on Yogda and searched foe 123.5.0. Then I went to webframe and clicked on strings. I searched for 123.5.0 and changed it to 123.5.1 AND IT WORKS
I thought about doing this, and then I saw this post. I gave it a try and it works. I actually laughed at how simple it was.
Quote Originally Posted by SkyCamre View Post
I dupe with new hotfix. First I used a 123.5.0 client went on Yogda and searched foe 123.5.0. Then I went to webframe and clicked on strings. I searched for 123.5.0 and changed it to 123.5.1 AND IT WORKS
LOL, indeed, it works xD thanks man hahahaha
Quote Originally Posted by SkyCamre View Post
I dupe with new hotfix. First I used a 123.5.0 client went on Yogda and searched foe 123.5.0. Then I went to webframe and clicked on strings. I searched for 123.5.0 and changed it to 123.5.1 AND IT WORKS
it sounded so stupid, but it actually worked. i am playing right now on my own hacked client with auto nexus, no status things, and messages.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us