Dupes are being monitored/tracked

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Dupes are being monitored/tracked
Was just trying to dupe, failed, saw the items again and decided to switch to duping amulets. Upon failing the dupe of the amulet, I noticed the items I previously tired to dupe were gone. All 3. (Hydra, 2 attk pots). This means that they are somehow finding out a way to monitor people duping or trying to dupe. I know that I did the dupe correctly, and this still happened, AFTER the fact that I saw it again after failing.
Lol this does not mean they are monitoring dupes, you're just paranoid.
i have been Duping all day and nothing. Your just doing it wrong. and like un0rth0d0x said being paranoid lol.
Rotmg team cannot monitor dupes, because it's kind of a "lag" they can't actually notice. If you fail duping, there is chance that if you will do the WRONG action after failing (which is closing client A, waiting 5 seconds and then closing client B), the items you duped might get reversed duped - gone. read tutorials -.- lot's of people complaining about it.
I don't know about that, but somehow, duping condition in EUWest for me is like 5 times in a row. It's a first time for me to get this much. Last time I had it was 3 times in a row. So yeah, been duping life pots.
i would really doubt this like loldude said its not like a hack its lag or a glitch they cant monitor you but if they could oh !@#$
So 41 minutes has passed, I made 3 life pots into 88.
i think so, after i duped my account went "under maintenance"
No problems for me so far, the items that I have duped are still on my accounts, not getting any "Under maintenance" thing. A total of 88 life pots + 48 assorted tops were duped without issues lately.

Btw @shrthnd, can you tell me what exactly happened to your account? Any updates on it? Like did you get any errors or problems before you got the "Under maintenance" message?
Umm i duped and i just trade my items with my other account and my items are fine
hi Kabam !
I like the communication process to spread terror. It usually works !
but you should post his on the official forum... there would be more impact.

sorry you are not from KABAM ? so why do you make such a title ? why do you say such bullshit with no proof... we aren't all 12 kids
Quote Originally Posted by gorgor View Post
hi Kabam !
I like the communication process to spread terror. It usually works !
but you should post his on the official forum... there would be more impact.

sorry you are not from KABAM ? so why do you make such a title ? why do you say such bullshit with no proof... we aren't all 12 kids
They posted on the official forums first.... then they spread the message to a lot of forums. I know everything is fake my main account is still working
didn't know they posted on forum
@gorgor Let's not be a butthole. I'm sure as heck not from KABAM! considering I'm posting an a hack forum, unless they would go to extent. I guess I just did it wrong and didn't notice until the 2nd time after that. Anyway thanks for the thoughts guys. I am definitely paranoid.
I can confirm that they are tracking. I've been using fiddler with each new release, and I noticed today their loading a tracking image and sending data to google analytics. Go ahead and download fiddler and see for yourself.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?