Thumbs up[L]ifeDeath] Injector V2.8

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[L]ifeDeath] Injector V2.8
Hi guys i come back with my new injector Hope you like it !!
1-Download it
2-Extraxt it anywhere you want
3-Run as admin

4-Enjoy it!


https://www.virustotal.com/file/7017...is/1347045020/
[L]ifeDeath] Injector V2.8.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Approve list:

@Jigsaw
@DaRk
@Austin
@BACKD00R
@Hero
@Janitor
@Biesi

Approve it fast

THX ALL WHO USE MY INJECTOR !!I TRY TO MAKE THE BEST FOR YOU !!
[L]ifeDeath] Injector V2.8_mpgh.net.rar86 KB · 443 downloads Scanning…
Looks okay, nice job.
Nice man i will try this on that new hack for combat arms!
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Approved .
thx Hero
Awesome job, btw it spells Extract not Extraxt.
Is still undetected? I try to inject and when choosing server it got hack tool detected
Quote Originally Posted by antonioqiu View Post
Is still undetected? I try to inject and when choosing server it got hack tool detected
this means injector is 100% detected, don't try use it anymore if u dont want bann
Detected update pls
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?