This section has now got a dedicated minion.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This section has now got a dedicated minion.
This section has gotten very active and now it has got it's own dedicated minion. I am gonna try to organize this section and make it look less chaotic.

New subsections will be added, I will add stickies with rules and other important stuff. You will see the changes cooming.

I am moving threads to their proper sections, but I will let the old threads be in this main section and then they will just disappear back in the pages.

I don't know anything about this game, so I can't make anything game related, I will only moderate you guys stuff.
You are all gonna do me a great favor if you read all the stickies that I am gonna post with the next couple of days.

Please do not PM or VM me about anything! Report posts and I or some Moderator will take a look at them.

If you have anything to add/say/tell me please reply to this post.
Get approving

EDIT: Welcome btw
Quote Originally Posted by Strudul View Post
Get approving
I will prioritize organizing it ATM, but ofc I will approve things too.
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


I will prioritize organizing it ATM, but ofc I will approve things too.
If I am completely honest, I think most people would prefer you approve first :3

I am not telling you how to do your job or trying to be rude, but it's been 18 hours since I released this and everyone is getting pretty restless and wanting approval (6 pages of it).
Quote Originally Posted by Strudul View Post
If I am completely honest, I think most people would prefer you approve first :3

I am not telling you how to do your job or trying to be rude, but it's been 18 hours since I released this and everyone is getting pretty restless and wanting approval (6 pages of it).
I will only work one hour more or so on this section today. You have to respect that this section is very "dirty". It is gonna take me a couple of days to make it how I want it.
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


I will only work one hour more or so on this section today. You have to respect that this section is very "dirty". It is gonna take me a couple of days to make it how I want it.
aka wait your turn for your hacks to be approved (we gonna be waiting a while guys)
Quote Originally Posted by thefeint View Post
aka wait your turn for your hacks to be approved (we gonna be waiting a while guys)
Please show some respect.
Does this forum software support tags? It would be useful to tag release posts with the RotMG version number they deal with, like "123.5.1", etc
Iam watching at this forum / section for 2 days now and iam happy about a "Minion", who can organize it a little bit better than the people here.

So welcome abroad -

Greetz
So far I would like to see discussions as the main page and releases as a sub-forum. Also something needs to be done with all the duping threads. There are about 10,000 duping threads and tbh I'm tired of seeing them. Maybe a dedicated sub-forum to duping?
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
So far I would like to see discussions as the main page and releases as a sub-forum. Also something needs to be done with all the duping threads. There are about 10,000 duping threads and tbh I'm tired of seeing them. Maybe a dedicated sub-forum to duping?
For now there will not be added more subsections. It is very important that the sections there are stay active, and if there are too many there will be like 1 ned thread each day in each section and then no one will bother looking in those sections.

I might get a duping section added at some point.


---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by purple_stuff View Post
Does this forum software support tags? It would be useful to tag release posts with the RotMG version number they deal with, like "123.5.1", etc
It does not, in all other sections where there are dealt with game versions they are just added manually to the threads title, usually in squared brackets - [123.5.1].
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?