Helicopter Teleport Script

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Helicopter Teleport Script
I was looking for a script that teleports the working helicopter on your server to your position, maybe randomzied within 20 meters from you so it doesnt squash you. Can anyone make this for me? I'll pay 50 US cents!
50 cents? Just look at the teleport all vehicles script and edit it so only the Huey comes to you.
i dont know how to do that I tried

see and it doesnt work

{ _x setPos (getPos player) } foreach
(allMissionObjects "UH1H_DZ");


what's wrong with it?

---------- Post added 09-09-2012 at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-08-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

ok it works

{ _x setPos (getPos player) } foreach
(allMissionObjects "UH1H_DZ");


that works but the heli will squash you good luck
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?