LightbulbArma II Vehicle Scripts

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Arma II Vehicle Scripts
Hey Guys,

I want to Script some Arma II Vehicles, so is anybody able to give me Scripts from Arma II Vehicles?

Thanks a lot
Scripts like tanks(:
Want some too
get on private hive server with rmod so you can spawn tanks and almost all jets i have one running so i can show you all my cool humvees and cj30s and stuff
So you mean, I can paste any name of vehicles in my vehicle spawn script?
Want to play on a server? (for example kentucky?)
Check the compilation thread. 2 Threads with all the vehicle scripts you can imagine already exist.
Thx man. Sry that I haven't seen it
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us