DR - Spammer v1.0 (1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5 - Coming Soon)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
DR - Spammer v1.0 (1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5 - Coming Soon)
Hi to all..

Today 9.9-2012, I made a new Spammer v1.0


Features:

Code:
Interval setting...
Display ON and OFF.
HotKeys - F7 Start Spammer / F8 Stop Spammer
About
MPGH - Link forum hacking.
Screenshot:



VirusScans:
VirusTotal 0/42
Jottiho malware test 0/20

New Version 1.1 - (Coming Soon)


Happy Spamming !
DR - Spammer v1.0_mpgh.net.rar26 KB · 23 downloads Scanning…
I'm sorry but I made a mistake about a place I put v1.0 v1.3
Approved..
Verry Basic But good work, if u want i can teach u how to make a Recording auto clicker my skype is lucas.heer1
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer715 View Post
Verry Basic But good work, if u want i can teach u how to make a Recording auto clicker my skype is lucas.heer1

What AutoClicker?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?