Power level clan Quar

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Power level clan Quar
If anyone wants to power level and stuff apply to Southern Pride. The power level is quarantine and I've made extreme amounts of exp. it's legit and not bannable.
Requirements : active, uses hacks, and is cbl clean
Apply: Southern Pride
Legit and hacks cannot be one.
Quote Originally Posted by AkaComet View Post
it's legit and not bannable.
Requirements : active, uses hacks, and is cbl clean
Apply: Southern Pride
Doesn't make a mother fucking sense.
never said u use hacks during powerlevel
I would join but I don't want my account banned by using hacks
anyway i can play with you guys to level without joining?
i just spent 50k on my clan... would hate to close it down right after that
just to join you guys
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?