Bose Headphones

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Bose Headphones
I just bought bose ae2s. Are they good? I have one month to return em if I don't like them.
Do you like them?
As far as I know, Bose products are great in terms of sound quality, but they're overpriced. So if you like them, and don't mind the price tag, keep them.
I like them, oh and how do I deal with headphone hair?
I'm use to using earphones.
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
I like them, oh and how do I deal with headphone hair?
I'm use to using earphones.
Same, the only way not to is to wear a baseball hat. But then i get a ring from wearing that all day lol.
I have the Bose QC15. They're more expensive than the AE2 but its really worth it. Amazing sound quality. It basically has the perfect amount of everything, unlike overloaded bass in the beats, for example.
I never owned a pair but when I tried them they are really good.
Bose products are great in terms of sound quality
As far as I experienced Bose has an awesome Bass.
Audio tech headphones are cheaper and good but boss and beats are way freaking high you can find better headphones in same price
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?