ExclamationFake Virus Alert--- PLEASE READ.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Fake Virus Alert--- PLEASE READ.
A lot of people are moronic when it comes to hacking and freaks out when your anti virus get alerted, I am tired of seeing posts going OMFG THEMIDA YOU SUCKS LOZER. LOLOLO!

1.-- Win32/Themida- IS NOT A VIRUS/TROJAN just a thing that hackers use to make YOUR LIFE EASIER by adding all the parts as one so you don't have to cry and go do a lot of things to get it to work.
2. A Genetic hack is a false positive, all it does really is inject the stuff.
3. Use those virus checking websites, rather then use your crappy version of AVG or some other cheap stuff (shame on me). NOD32 and Norton are really good but still! You should get more scans and alerts then one.
4. Allows Dlls files to go into your programs. YOU MUST ALLOWS DLLs because then your anti virus will punch itself in the face and not allows your hacks to work. Then you'll get mad at the programmer and then all hell breaks lose (forgives my french)
5. Notes: When a virus scan pick up something, go to your system security site. They will have a list of nasty virus Ex: Win32/Dx.Troon.Worm. WIll pop up, look for that on your company's site. If it does. Feel free to remove that.
6. Do not scream and get mad, simplely tell the admins and other people will powers, they'll remove the jerk that lies.
7. READ! READ! READ! Read the forum. They'll tell you if it's safe or not. It's a pain in the butt to see a person posted a true proof of a virus and like two pages later, someone have the nuts to goes, "Is this a virus?"

I hopes people will understands this posts and agree with me that we're tired of this.
wrong section and you must be a noob to not know this
I have something to say. I was Looking around and i found this on the dslreports website...Themida is a software protection product designed to prevent software from being "cracked" and does use encryption, therefore, is very difficult for any anti-virus to confirm one way or another if its malware. Un-fortunately, Themida is highly used by virus writers, keylogger writers, etc., to concel their malware.
So, all in all no one can actually be absolutely certain that when Themida is detected it is malware or a legit product.
Quote Originally Posted by tobicow View Post
I have something to say. I was Looking around and i found this on the dslreports website...Themida is a software protection product designed to prevent software from being "cracked" and does use encryption, therefore, is very difficult for any anti-virus to confirm one way or another if its malware. Un-fortunately, Themida is highly used by virus writers, keylogger writers, etc., to concel their malware.
So, all in all no one can actually be absolutely certain that when Themida is detected it is malware or a legit product.
you are an idiot.......... i bet you will say "THIS HAS A VIRUS" when the pub hacks come out. and yeah, themida is essential in most hacks.
That's Harsh... I Won't Call it A Virus...I Just Wanted To Let Other People Know About Hacks From Other Sites(leeched) may contain a virus if it is packed in themida... i used to use the pub and i know its not a virus.
well there are ways to hide virus and has been done before thats why i dont trust choobs
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
well there are ways to hide virus and has been done before thats why i dont trust choobs
"well there are ways to hide virus and has been done before thats why i dont trust choobs"

So? No duh, the people who put stuff isn't dumb. However, using MORE then one anti virus will help alert you.*********
I guess I am a "noob" but I posted it here so people can read the common things that is often seen.
Ya Themida is a Virus seeming item because of the way it is Injecting stuff into files like a real Virus to humans. However it is not going to damage your computer in anyway. If your scared of it dont hack or wait for a High ranking member to post ++ or --

__________________________________________________ ________

Habaman Ownage Ty if You lvl him XD!
well not bad English though...and this could help SOME noobs who will say theres a virus in the pub hacks...others will just ignore this thread and spam saying its a virus...
I don't mind people ignoring this post, but I just hope that people will ask them to go to this one so there won't be a problem and save people the troubles.
I know. Thanks, however people can use this guide to "lessen" the noobs. It'll save of the torture!
who doesnt know this but some might not be a false positive
It urks me when people say: "Who doesn't know this? Noobs, that's who LOLOLO cause I know everyting LOLOLO"
Sorry,
But anyway this is very informational, I didn't know what Themida was until this, thanks for posting.
You're very welcome, and unfact a lot of people don't know stuff, you even posted that their might be a real nasty bug in the hack, have you read my post? I stated you should scans it with a website that scans the virus, a Thermia hack is mostly clean, but because you'll "hiding" a program, there's no way it can hides from ALL those scans.

As I stated a lot of times, just post this link if you're releasing hacks and supporting others. This will makes the "noobs" think, then act.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?