Looking for beta testers (Stuffspawner v2.3)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for beta testers (Stuffspawner v2.3)
Edit: Can be closed - I found the testers. :-)
Hey bro im new to the forum, i just registered because of your thread, i would like to talk to you on Skype,

my name is fersong1,

hope to hear from you
Damn. I was about to pm you lol
I have 3 years of experience in batch coding, java coding, SDK coding etc...
Quote Originally Posted by sd333221 View Post
Edit: Can be closed - I found the testers. :-)

PM me ur skype, i am interested in helping out even though it says u have got the testers, ill be a backup lol

if u dont wanna pm me it, add me:

Skype: immense.pk
sd - if you need whitelisting to test and look at logs PM me (that offer is only for SD and other devs)
This means a new stuffspawner comes soon?!, Can't wait!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us