Hey!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Hey!
Hello everyone.Nice to meet you all.Hopefully I will be able to blend in and learn many new things so if you see me around don't be afraid to help me and teach me the ways!Other than that,I also hope to make some new friends too.I have no more to say for now,thanks for your time!
Welcome..l.
Heya! I'm also new to this and really need some Help. Last Sunday a Hacker attacked my DayZ Server and teleported every vehicle to some place outside the map. I can tell cause i was sitting in a vehicle at that point and saw vehicles all over that place before i got killed. So i'm just looking for someone who's able to locate and teleport the vehicle back on the map somewhere where people can find them. Serverrestarts doesn't help. Since the last update unused Vehicles remain on their last location for 7 days till they will respawn what kinda sucks if you have no chance to find them :/ I know it's kinda funny that a Serveradmin ask a hacker for help but yeah maybe there is someone out there who's willing to use their skillz for a good cause. Please contact me if you want to help out.
hey man welcome and feel free to join the project blackout section lol
Thank you all for the warm welcome, I appreciate it.
Welcome to MPGH
Enjoy hacking and more!
Welcome To MPGH.
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome to MPGH.
do you lift?
Welcome, stay and enjoy ;33
Welcome to MPGH.
PM/VM me if you need help.
Welcome to MPGH
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us