PatchedSuper Weapons Hack

Posts 31–45 of 126 · Page 3 of 9
Its more fun to see all the nerds raging lol it's much more fun playing with MPGH's hax nice job man I am lucky for adding u in game lol :P
Quote Originally Posted by ALEXALEX123 View Post
Its more fun to see all the nerds raging lol it's much more fun playing with MPGH's hax nice job man I am lucky for adding u in game lol :P
i have many added in list which 1 is u? lol

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kunam View Post
how many bullets does it shoot a click @meawww
50
/10 char

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Best sniper gun for no scoping is the new sniper gun try this "Jump+shoot no scope"
@meawww thank you for this hack!! I press thanks! MPGH Forum: AVA Hacks waiting for more hacks!

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

haha very good

I read carefully the dll and i see this hahahahahaha LOOOOL:
(1) MEAwww-Super-Weapons.dll H 0  #  RSDS~››їZШ8D¶hGЇЏ{KП C:\Users\MEAwww\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\MEAwww-Bullet-Output\Release\MEAwww-Super-Weapons.pdb

Visual Studio 2010 hah Users/MEAwww/

GOod joob
Quote Originally Posted by DontBanMe_ View Post
@meawww thank you for this hack!! I press thanks! MPGH Forum: AVA Hacks waiting for more hacks!

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

haha very good

I read carefully the dll and i see this hahahahahaha LOOOOL:
(1) MEAwww-Super-Weapons.dll H 0 # RSDS~››їZШ8D¶hGЇЏ{KП C:\Users\MEAwww\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\MEAwww-Bullet-Output\Release\MEAwww-Super-Weapons.pdb

Visual Studio 2010 hah Users/MEAwww/

GOod joob
Whats wrong with Visual Studio?
meawww is atleast coding and releasing hacks for AvA. He is not like you using some sources found on internet and releasing it on here that is not even working or spamming most of the threads...

You should get IP-banned though. You won't learn your lesson everytime your new account gets banned on here.
Nice release, but now we're gonna be seeing alot of 1 shot hackers. I'm gonna use it only for my sniper i guess. :>
MAN THX !!!! Take kiss :P
VEry Nicgoode hack D

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

I think jabberwo0ck make this hack! Why meawww release it?
but but also has unlimited ammo?
Thiss is What we needed bro !!

Loveyaaa !!


+Thanks button Everyone !
Really nice bro!
Not work. Win7 64x
Quote Originally Posted by DontBanMe_ View Post
I fuck your mother fucking bitch! Go and suck dicks fagot!
@Prepix @Lehsyrus
IP Ban instead of account ban?

btw. Sorry for going offtopic @meawww
Posts 31–45 of 126 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us