SolvedMinecraft Server

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Server
I was trying to make a cracked minecraft server for my friend and me .
I followed a tutorial on youtube , but I think I'm having some problems with port forwarding .

Anyone can help please ?
Hmm, what kind of router / modem do you have? Also, are you on wireless or connected directly to your modem/router?
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Hmm, what kind of router / modem do you have? Also, are you on wireless or connected directly to your modem/router?
Buffalo WHR-G300N and Wireless .
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


Buffalo WHR-G300N and Wireless .
Try using this guide;
The Default Port Forwarding Guide for the Buffalo WZR2-G300N - PortForward.com

Should help. Also, I'm not very experienced in Wireless, but I do believe it's different from directly connected. Cause, ever since I got my laptop (obviously wireless connected) it hasn't been able to host any Minecraft servers. My desktop is directly connected, is able to.

Try it and tell me if anything worked.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


Should help. Also, I'm not very experienced in Wireless, but I do believe it's different from directly connected. Cause, ever since I got my laptop (obviously wireless connected) it hasn't been able to host any Minecraft servers. My desktop is directly connected, is able to.

Try it and tell me if anything worked.
Makes no difference if you're connected to the router thru wifi or cable.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


Try using this guide;
The Default Port Forwarding Guide for the Buffalo WZR2-G300N - PortForward.com

Should help. Also, I'm not very experienced in Wireless, but I do believe it's different from directly connected. Cause, ever since I got my laptop (obviously wireless connected) it hasn't been able to host any Minecraft servers. My desktop is directly connected, is able to.

Try it and tell me if anything worked.
I tried that and there is also a Buffalo WZR-G300N guide which I also tried .
Do I have you on MSN?
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Do I have you on MSN?
No idea .
I will add you via Ebuddy .


You are already added .
Hamachi sucks tho c:
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us