Lightbulb[Discussion]I've heard rumors of an in-game editor.

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by gravehero500 View Post
put a link for the updated one
Isn't likely to happen anytime soon. The devs took out the some/if not all the code for the editor. When I looked into this I noticed the code for the editor button on the menuscreen was gone. It could me one of two things: the editor was stripped entirely (not likely), or the code for the button was stripped (more likely). I any case those looking for an update are probably going to be waiting for a while.
i need some help i open it and a black screen nothing is loading what did i do wrong?
How do I open this?
Tried:
2 Types of java and Media live encoder launcher thingy.
Quote Originally Posted by the odyssey View Post
I cant figure out how to put down bags other than tutorial bag :\ but other than that its really neat, i got it to work and messing around is really fun.
all of the other bags despawn if no loot.
Maybe we could build in the playing with outdated client option??
Dont know if this would work.....
dat 2 month bump..
That would be cool. I would go to the Ghost God before any others.
Lol i cant use this ;-; 02/01/13 this version is 8.00 ;----; you can patch this?

\\
...
Guys, learn to check thread creation date before posting.
@Janitor /reqclose.
Outdated.
Closed.
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?