QuestionSolvedNeed help in Lag jumping or super jump

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need help in Lag jumping or super jump
I want to know how to do a lag jump or super jump or whatever it's named . My freind told me to press W&S together and jump every 1 or 2 seconds just as youtube says .. when i do that nothing happens , I've tried millions of times :/ but no use. if there was something about the FPS or Lag my FPS : 120 Ping : 75-90, I hope you can help me
yup it happens to me too I press W and S at the same time and press space bar to jum but it wont jump
Btw found a solution?
hold W+S at the same time hold it jump and if when land wait then jump again
Keep practicing. You're getting the right technique, but you'll need to learn the right timing.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?