Thumbs upExchange By Ukashguy (pp,ap,lr,pm,mb,eg,op,wm,ukash,psc And More...)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Exchange By Ukashguy (pp,ap,lr,pm,mb,eg,op,wm,ukash,psc And More...)
Hi all,

I exchange this e-curreny:
AlertPay, C-Gold, E-Gold, EuroGoldCash, GlobalDigitalPay, GoPay, LigPAy, LibertyReserve, MoneyBookers OkPay, Pecunix, PerfectMoney, Paypal, SolitTrustPay, WebMoney ,Ukash , Paysafecard , Neteller , Alertpay , Bankwire and WesterUnion

- Rate can be negotiated in chat!!
- Exchanges are instant except payment from AP, PP!!
- I send first only if you have more itrader than I!!

If you want exchange with me contact me trough my YM,ICQ,Skype,MSN or send me PM
YM: ukashguy@yahoo.com
ICQ: 610568197
MSN: ukashguy@windowslive.com
skype: ukashguy

Best Regards
Ok cool.
I want 180 euros for my 2 100 euros paysafecard PINs.
It will be done with OMM.

#3 - A Middleman for (PayPal) Transactions:
A (PayPal) Transaction with a Middleman involved will go as follows:

The Seller will first send the Middleman the Account/Goods.
The Middleman will check and edit the information (to prevent it from being recovered)
The Buyer will then send the agreed amount of money to the seller.
The Middleman will pass through the verified Account/Goods, and send through the amount of money through PayPal.

Also OMM will create a thread disputing and then close it via TeamViewer to prevent from getting ur money back.

Is it ok?
Seems I cant get this satuday or the other one... Personal problems
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post
Seems I cant get this satuday or the other one... Personal problems
Hi all,

I exchange this e-curreny:
AlertPay, C-Gold, E-Gold, EuroGoldCash, GlobalDigitalPay, GoPay, LigPAy, LibertyReserve, MoneyBookers OkPay, Pecunix, PerfectMoney, Paypal, SolitTrustPay, WebMoney ,Ukash , Paysafecard , Neteller , Alertpay , Bankwire and WesterUnion

- Rate can be negotiated in chat!!
- Exchanges are instant except payment from AP, PP!!
- I send first only if you have more itrader than I!!

If you want exchange with me contact me trough my YM,ICQ,Skype,MSN or send me PM
YM: ukashguy@yahoo.com
ICQ: 610568197
MSN: ukashguy@windowslive.com
skype: ukashguy

Best Regards
Quote Originally Posted by ukashguy View Post
Hi all,

I exchange this e-curreny:
AlertPay, C-Gold, E-Gold, EuroGoldCash, GlobalDigitalPay, GoPay, LigPAy, LibertyReserve, MoneyBookers OkPay, Pecunix, PerfectMoney, Paypal, SolitTrustPay, WebMoney ,Ukash , Paysafecard , Neteller , Alertpay , Bankwire and WesterUnion

- Rate can be negotiated in chat!!
- Exchanges are instant except payment from AP, PP!!
- I send first only if you have more itrader than I!!

If you want exchange with me contact me trough my YM,ICQ,Skype,MSN or send me PM
YM: ukashguy@yahoo.com
ICQ: 610568197
MSN: ukashguy@windowslive.com
skype: ukashguy

Best Regards
U deleted me as friends in skype -.-
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?