ROTMG hacks

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
ROTMG hacks
Is there any VIP hacks out there that are Bein sold for $$ and are tested, trusted and working ?
Please pm me with any usefull information.
Ya I would like to know too...
Nilly dont you make hacks?
She make's more of like tool's plugins , it's not really hack's.

and she's coding those stuff i bealive correct me if im wrong she does not come up with that ?
Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mrow View Post
Nilly dont you make hacks?
I was mostly being sarcastic... I don't think there are many hacks out there that are not readily available for free.
Well, I personally think the people that are selling hacks are just some cheaters that can't be trusted, they spit on your face and let you die.
P.S: Nachos, take it to discussion sub-forum please.
Arabs this day's.
Well right now almost everything is being released.

Only thing you could call "VIP hack" would be a proxy.
But marines proxy updating tutorial is simple enough that even I understood it.

Maybe some bots autoduping for you but
theres really almost nothing you couldnt get for free.
Maxim, do you have a problem with arabs?
Quote Originally Posted by Cygnusx3o View Post
Maxim, do you have a problem with arabs?
I do, any my problems are none of your deal
Quote Originally Posted by maxim1200 View Post
I do, any my problems are none of your deal
MPGH is a place where we can talk without racism. If you can't do that, then please get the fuck out of here.
Fuck your arab ass i was not racist , all i said was " ARAB's This DAY'S" WHAT racist bout' dat
Quote Originally Posted by maxim1200 View Post
Fuck your arab ass i was not racist , all i said was " ARAB's This DAY'S" WHAT racist bout' dat
Your grammar.

It should be "Arabs these days..."
Quote Originally Posted by Strudul View Post
Your grammar.

It should be "Arabs these days..."
sorry im not FROM uk u knobhead
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us