EXP Adder

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
EXP Adder
EXP Adder hack is coming on the way. I already built it.

Just need @AVA PlaYe's Anti leecher.

Thanks to:
AVA PlaYe
DeathL
reaper
AvaNoobcake

And also all testers.

I'm soorry if I fogot someone.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
EXP Adder hack is coming on the way. I already built it.

Just need @AVA PlaYe's Anti leecher.

Thanks to:
AVA PlaYe
DeathL
reaper
AvaNoobcake

And also all testers.

I'm soorry if I fogot someone.
NICE .DLL of everything very nice.
It's a dll or an executable?
if it is a dll... op op op
Anti Leech can be an Lausnher so he creates a dll but i think there could be Problems with Reading Out dll. So it might be like a Streaming Client
Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
Anti Leech can be an Lausnher so he creates a dll but i think there could be Problems with Reading Out dll. So it might be like a Streaming Client
Stream-clients are not allowed as they collect the information of the hack from an off-site location. The most they can do for anti-leeching is obfuscate the code, pack the hacks, set up custom launchers linking to MPGH, or set up a verification system linked to MPGH in some shape or form without the need for the persons username or password.
Hmm just now I noticed... There are some problems with the customized injector.
I tried to pack the hack with injector. Seems like it crashes the game.

I'm gonna release this without.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
I tried to pack the hack with injector. Seems like it crashes the game.

I'm gonna release this without.
If you need 1 more tester you can always ask me ;D. Good job!
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
I tried to pack the hack with injector. Seems like it crashes the game.

I'm gonna release this without.
I can test anything for ya i have LOTS of ACCOUNTS :PpPpP
/closed as the hack is released !
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us