OutdatedFD1 Elite Trainer

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
FD1 Elite Trainer
This trainer is made for Fourdeltaone's IW5M. This trainer will unlock the elite titles, Emblems and the special ops titles. This trainer Will also set the camo on any class you choose to winter or marine. Note only the special ops titles remain unlocked. The elite titles and emblems will lock again once the game is shut down, But the title and emblem you choose for your player card will remain elite.

I have also found a way to set the players Elite clan tag. That will come in the next update. So for now here is my very first trainer.







Credits:
Me
Rawr im a tiger - for pointing out I could use System.Text.ASCIIEncoding.GetBytes(string)
[MPGH]Jorndel - for showing me how to handle multiple addresses

https://www.virustotal.com/file/c7af...e322/analysis/
4D1 Elite Trainer.zip - Jotti's malware scan
4D1 Elite Trainer_mpgh.net.zip62 KB · 456 downloads Scanning…
I really want a weapon hack, thx for this Approved!
Thanks for uploading.
Approved, looks safe. If there are any issues, report it.
wheres the updated version (i can't find any download)
Awesome I waited for this hack!!!
Thanks a lot Man !!!
can you guys make a hack = all title and emblems hack to unlock all ...
if you can do it pls...
I <3 Titels and emblems hack !!!
Does it search for process iw5m.dat or iw5mp.exe or something else? Because I cant work this with my 4D1 client.
Quote Originally Posted by ChineseGuy91 View Post
Does it search for process iw5m.dat or iw5mp.exe or something else? Because I cant work this with my 4D1 client.
Run it as administrator it should work
It searches for iw5m.dat
Do I start game and then use?
Or
Just use it?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us