OutdatedDayzNavigator v2.6 [By sd333221]

Posts 16–30 of 127 · Page 2 of 9
I think if you use dayz commander and load with steam overlay it lags you loading.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Nope, Whal loading it gets stuck about half way.
Quote Originally Posted by mountaineer34 View Post
HOW DO I ATIVATE THE HACKS
Read the instructions on page ONE
LIKE IM IN A SERVER WITH IT LOADED UP NOW WHAT

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

help please

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

help how do i activate when im in a server
When I open the 'plugin-container.ex' as admin I get a message in the browser that I should open it as admin. Should I view the video to fix it?

Edit: I also opened Firefox as admin.
Quote Originally Posted by neoxue View Post
When I open the 'plugin-container.ex' as admin I get a message in the browser that I should open it as admin. Should I view the video to fix it?

Edit: I also opened Firefox as admin.
That message always comes up. It's attached to your browser, it should be good to go.
tryed it i always get found when doing it
Friend, I can only use in servers with 96836?

Because I think a few servers
Quote Originally Posted by xShock View Post
Friend, I can only use in servers with 96836?

Because I think a few servers
It is backwards compatible. But safer to use on 96836. Try it on other servers.
will get detected very quickly
Quote Originally Posted by SestySage View Post
will get detected very quickly
From what I've seen, this hasn't been detected once.
Do you need to find a map in game in order for this to work? I dont currently have one and the map screen was just blank as normal
Just a little tip for you guys.

Whenever you use this hack, run DayZ in window mode, so you can use the navigator, and be ingame at the same time.

Enjoy!
not exactly sure what this hack does or how to activate it? I opned plugin.exe but looking for a key to bring up the hack menu or seomthing? does this hack spawn items and vehicles etc??? kinda confused, im a virgin hacker
Quote Originally Posted by Trez0r View Post
not exactly sure what this hack does or how to activate it? I opned plugin.exe but looking for a key to bring up the hack menu or seomthing? does this hack spawn items and vehicles etc??? kinda confused, im a virgin hacker
Virgin hacker, nice. You need firefox, run it as Admin, then open the hack as Admin and in firefox it will have a tab saying "Waiting for Arma 2". Then open up dayZ from w/e and pick a server, and go back to firefox and it will display a map.
Posts 16–30 of 127 · Page 2 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?