Ban automatic guns?

Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post


I live in NYC. I can't carry a kershaw leek. It is a "dangerous weapon". I shit you not.
Yea but you have to consider they are stick on rules in NYC because there is alot of crime and your city has an extremely large population.
Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


Yea but you have to consider they are stick on rules in NYC because there is alot of crime and your city has an extremely large population.
No, it's because Bloomberg is a fucking fascist. This fucker keeps bitching and moaning about cops being caught in the crossfire, when in fact the job has been getting progressively safer. Yet he still advocates stricter laws. Fuck the citizens.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post


Technically it's not. It's not a blanket ban on all firearms, just automatic weapons. Still bullshit. I'm a complete proponent of the 2nd amendment. I believe citizens and the military should be on on equal footing as far as firepower is concerned. At least in regards to infantry. Because I think this one of the most effective ways to prevent a the development of a totalitarian state. I live in NYC and the relations between officers and citizens is fucking awful, they hate each other. Citizens have no 2nd amendment rights in NYC, and police brutality is punished most of the time with just a slap on the wrist. However, when I went to Ohio, I noticed just how nice officers and citizens are to each other. Both officers and citizens are punished to the full extent of the law for the crimes they committed, and they are both equally armed. I shot my sister's friend's AR15 and glock, great guy, good cop.
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
shall not be infringed
I dunno, man.


Also, the states with the highest crime rates (Louisiana, Tennessee, Florida, etc.) do not allow the purchase of firearms at all.
Just thought I'd throw that at the anti-gun people.
Doubt shit is going to happen...

They can try to take away my guns
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Doubt shit is going to happen...

They can try to take away my guns
Cmon Eric... Cake shooting guns can't hurt anyone.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Doubt shit is going to happen...

They can try to take away my guns
Dabe don have any guns.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Doubt shit is going to happen...

They can try to take away my guns
what guns?
Lol never tough so...
Aren't they already banned?
Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

Read all posts before you fucking post yourself cocksucker .
I was on my phone
Yeah, if you wanna see more people getting shot up everyday.. Guns should be banned PERIOD. Im pretty sure that would bring crime down quite a bit,.
Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post
Yeah, if you wanna see more people getting shot up everyday.. Guns should be banned PERIOD. Im pretty sure that would bring crime down quite a bit,.
Black market will always be providing guns, whether or not the sale of guns gets banned.
Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post
Yeah, if you wanna see more people getting shot up everyday.. Guns should be banned PERIOD. Im pretty sure that would bring crime down quite a bit,.
It's ignorant shits like you that are going to be the undoing of America.
I agree on banning them, they're banned here anyway
well it depends what state some places its illegal others are not but i dont think they should we have the right to have automatic guns if the zombie apocalypse breaks out
Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?