QuestionHelpHow to transparent ListBox in VB2010

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
How to transparent ListBox in VB2010
Anyone help me what is the code for transparent listbox?
You have to set it to the background color by default, transparent is not supported by the listbox
Create your own listbox that supports transparent background.
I posted the source for a custom listbox in the C# section. Maybe use that to get some ideas and convert it to vb.
I made a transparent richtextbox before. I doubt it'll work for listbox :/
you have to put the transparency key of the form to azure and the listbox back color to azure too
Quote Originally Posted by cyberezpertz View Post
you have to put the transparency key of the form to azure and the listbox back color to azure too
Then it will be invisible.
Req. close
You request close after 4 years damn.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?