Present GameDevice?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Present GameDevice?
I'm trying to do a midfunction engine hook for crossfire eu, but i cant seem to find the Present pointer, like wellington has in his hook for crossfire NA.. I have unpacked chsell, and i went to d3dx9_29.dll through cshell.. And i cant find anything leading to the function.. Coul someone help plea
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
search in crossfire.exe you'll have better results @justinsswagga
yea i found that out, and hooked crossfire ph. I can unpack cshell , but never have up crossfire.exe.Eu updated
when you got no unpacked version of cf eu executable just use the way with the bypass without forgetting to backup your game to prevent data corruption or using a second folder to do what you need to debug the game.
?lo
What bypass way? Never heard of it
I mean getting them using a bypass.

Code:
Step 1 : Start CF using a bypass
Step 2 : Start OllyDbg
Step 3 : Start searching for Present Engine
That's what I meant.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us