DetectedAvene Hack

Posts 61–75 of 253 · Page 5 of 17
you the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Quote Originally Posted by frekesh View Post
you the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
wORK TELL ME PLZZ
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
YOU ARE A PRO
I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR HACK ALL DAY !!!!
I DIN'T USED AN ATHER HACK!!
I LOVE YOUR WORK, KEEP GOING....
HEllo Guys Now i gona Give some Instructions To make the hack works [ Edit: The Aim bot worked 100% ]

First : Get Un Detected Injector From :CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Trainers, Games, Downloads
Second:Browse The Dll and Run Patcher
Thrid : The game will work Normally No Errors [it works for me]
Fourth: if you need to find menu You Must Press Esc or Insert But Not In Lobby !! You must join game first and Menu will Appear in Game if You Press Insert or Esc

Thank Me If I Helped Thanks
mannnn, ur hacks are awesome bro, can't thank you enough for this!!
WHAT INJECTOR YOU use ?????
Quote Originally Posted by Purple. View Post
WHAT INJECTOR YOU use ?????
sa3ed injector works fine... i used it yesterday after the patch for wallin
Quote Originally Posted by loveuk View Post
I did and nothing happened
Try another injector ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Purple. View Post
I pRess ESC and aFTER F12 AND NOTHIN hAPENED!! WHY??
you press esc then go to potion ecs then you pick the hack or doesent work
Quote Originally Posted by janak1 View Post
dude how to open the hack options?
ESC or F12 in game
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
ESC or F12 in game
ty but i meant the hack options how help please.............

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
ESC or F12 in game
help please how do i open the hack options?
Posts 61–75 of 253 · Page 5 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us