SolvedCreateToolHelp32Snapshot for 64 bit system

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
CreateToolHelp32Snapshot for 64 bit system
hi, i have a windows 7 64 bit pc and when i try to write i code that uses the CreateToolHelp32snapshot from windows.h header, its no available.
How can i fix it?

by the way, i'm not sure it's because the system 64 bit.. just assuming.
I fixed it,
The function is not a part of windows.h header, it's in TlHelp32.h .
Sorry for being so dumb XD .
Quote Originally Posted by C4P View Post
I fixed it,
The function is not a part of windows.h header, it's in TlHelp32.h .
Sorry for being so dumb XD .
Yea I posted it, and sometimes we are blind, its ok Marked solved then.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us