Ryuzaki™ D3D V2.0 [With Menu + Sprite + More D3D Features + Memory Hacks]
Hello
just got back in coding so I decided to make a hack again. First of all, the hook is not mine, it is made by WE11ington. The menu source is not mine also just got it from the thread of @Avene for learning purposes and I just modified it. I put a sprite with the menu to make it more cool the metal background in the menu is called "sprite".
Features:
How To Inject:
How To Use
Screen Shots:


Virus Scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti
Credits:
@Ryuzaki2(Me) - For coding this hack
@WE11ington - For The HOOK
@Avene - For the Menu source
@CodeDemon - Original menu source coder
@zhanre - For fixing the client error 28_3
just got back in coding so I decided to make a hack again. First of all, the hook is not mine, it is made by WE11ington. The menu source is not mine also just got it from the thread of @Avene for learning purposes and I just modified it. I put a sprite with the menu to make it more cool the metal background in the menu is called "sprite".Features:
- WallHack
- Full Bright
- Ghost Chams
- Phantom Chams
- Player WireFrame
- Point Mode
- Glass Wallhack
- No Fog
- Asus WallHack
- Crouch Speed
- No Scope
- No Fall Damage
- Fast Knife
- Fast Defuse
- No Weapon Weight
- No Grenade Damage
How To Inject:
- Install first the requirements
- Get a UNDETECTED Injector
- Inject the dll file
- A registration dialog will come up, Put this:
Code:
Name: Ryuzaki D3D Key: EBLK2RWVW5AHM5VEUUKUQYC7
- Inset to show/hide the menu
- Up Arrow Key to navigate the items upward
- Down Arrow Key to navigate items downward
- Right Arrow Key to turn ON features
- Left Arrow Key to turn OFF features
Screen Shots:


Virus Scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti
Credits:
@Ryuzaki2(Me) - For coding this hack
@WE11ington - For The HOOK
@Avene - For the Menu source
@CodeDemon - Original menu source coder
@zhanre - For fixing the client error 28_3






