SolvedCf error

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Cf error
i cant play cfph because of this error. can someone help me? i do the google dns but still didnt work.i also try reinstalling cf but still didnt work. The access to X-trap patch server is unstable or X-trap update wasnt able to run properly . please restart the game.
i ve read the previous post about this problem and ive done some trouble shootings but still didnt work.help me thanks in advance
i hope you can help me with this one.
try reinstalling cf or download the newest xtrap just search in google.
This is happening to me as well. I tried everything, I even go to a Computer shop and copy their CF folder but it is still not working. T_T
I think its a general error.
What is Your situation now?
After the xtrap update it is running now, it's already fixed.
Noresponse after 4 days.
Ill assume its solved.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?